You might be a PSYCHOPATH!
Men who end relationships by cutting off all communication tend to have ‘dark’ personality traits, study finds
- Experts led from the University of Padua surveyed 341 US adults about ghosting
- They found ghosting is seen as more acceptable for ending short relationships
- This was especially true among those with Machiavellian and psychopathic traits
- Ghosting was also found more acceptable among narcissistic men than women
- A similar, but smaller, gender bias was also seen with psychopathic traits